Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Week December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

Well like you guys mentioned, there isn't a whole lot to report on seeing that I talked to you guys just a few days ago. It was super nice to see you all. :) And as far as the rest of the week goes, it was pretty darn slow. The good news is that the baptism is all set and moving forward for Sunday. We have like a total of six baptisms scheduled for our zone that day. It will be busy busy busy :) What else is happening....OH! Juan is coming to visit Elder Stevens and I out here in Spring Creek today! I am super stoked :)

Transfer calls are also coming this Saturday. It will be interesting to see what happens there. That is all I gots though.

Dad- I was super surprised that the Chargers made it, but I seriously could not be happier. I am not expecting them to necessarily get super far, but it makes the shirt that you got me with the 2013 Schedule on the back worth wearing. In fact, I am wearing it right now :) It's good to hear that you are continuing to progress with losing weight. I hope you have a good week. I love and miss ya :) Have a happy New Year!

Mom- Happy New Year Mom! :) I hope it is a good one and that you can do well with all your goals. I also am glad that you enjoyed skyping, because I sure did. It was a good day and week, even though it was a tad bit slow as far as missionary work goes. And thank you for sharing that story about the Christus. And thank you for all the pictures :) I also hope you have a good week! I love and miss ya Mom! :) 

Jeri Lin- Haha thank you for that picture. It was nice to be able to talk with you. I can't wait till we get to hang out too! It will be fun. A fun time :) Thank you for being my sister! I hope you have a good week and a great New Year! I love and miss ya :)

I love you guys.
And miss you.

It's almost 2014!

Got to visit with the family on Christmas. We laughed until we cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment