Friday, April 12, 2013

Dear Sister April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013
Dear Jeri Lin,

It is so good to hear that you are doing well in school and getting so close to the end. I wish that I could come party with you guys. But that's ok, there is plenty of opportunities to party in the future :)

That is a bummer that he never heard back from the Houston job. You guys are always in my prayers though. Just remember that. It will all work out eventually.

I am glad to hear that Hyrum is doing well too. I miss that little guy, but it is good that he has a good friend named Hayden. I am sure they are goofballs. Which is good. That is the Shinkle boy way! :)

I am glad you had a good general conference. I definitely did. Yesterday, we went to the Corbridge mansion, ate cinnamon rolls and watched the first session. Then we went to the Metcalf' home and ate steak and lots of other good stuff. Then we watched the second session, and ate the very best peach cobbler I have ever had in my whole entire life. Sister Metcalf is awesome. Then we went and had chicken burritos at the Smiths for dinner. We are so blessed out here. :) My favorite session was Priesthood as usual though. Which we went to with Bishop McDoniels and Bro. Metcalf. And they took us out to the Vista Grill afterwards. I went in with the question of "What do I need to do to be able to find new people to teach?". My question was also answered. Conference is awesome :)

Thank you for all the prayers. They mean a lot. I love and miss you big sis. :) Stay awesome!

Love,

Elder Bryton Dane Shinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment