Monday, June 3, 2013

Dear Sister June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013
Dear Jeri Lin,

Well I was really hoping that I could get some news on a new niece or nephew this week as well. Oh well, Baby Brown will come when the time is right :) And I can't wait to hear when that time comes :)

I am glad to hear that Tony is staying busy with work and that Hyrum is having a good time being a kid. Sounds like a pretty darn good time. :) That is awesome that Tony is getting the opportunity to possibly teach online. Is it lots of hours? Or is it kinda just when he has the time not doing BBM and TSA? I am glad things are coming up and hopefully it works out :)

I hope your baby package arrives soon, and I will be awaiting my package tomorrow :)

As for my week...it was a rough one. As far as numbers go...we had all zeros. Every lesson we set up cancelled. We had no luck tracting. We also went to a park to try and talk to people...nobody was there. So...It can only get better this week. We shall see though :) Just trying to keep a positive attitude always. We shall find out if I will be staying in this area this week...I am hoping I stay. Really bad. If one of us gets a leadership call, I will find out tomorrow or Wednesday. If no leadership calls, I will find out Saturday. It has been driving me nuts the past couple weeks.

Other than that, I did have a really good experience at a baptism this week. I will get you pictures from it this week. It was the baptism of a kid named Brayan, who my zone leaders met tracting. He is 18 years old, and he requested that I say the prayer at his baptism. It is amazing to see the changes that people can make. It was a very spiritually filled baptism. So, that kind of made the week all worth it. He even told me that he wants me to marry his sister.....haha. It was just a good Saturday, even though our lessons cancelled on us. The little things like that make everything all worth it :)

That is all I have for now though. I love and miss ya mucho big sis. Have an awesome week! I hope to hear good news :)

Love your brother,
Elder Bryton Dane Shinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment