Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dear Sister June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013
Dear Jeri Lin,

I cannot believe it! I honestly thought I was gonna have another nephew to be completely honest with you :) I am happy that all went well though and that Lindi is nice and healthy...and big. ;)

I can't wait to hear more about your adventures with little Lindi and goofy Hyrum. You are such an awesome Mom.

Things are going well out here in the mission field. I love it. I have grown so close to the people out here, and I just keep thinking how hard it is going to be to leave the people here. The youth tell me that they are gonna handcuff me to something so I can't leave when the time comes. I am actually ok with that ;)

I love and miss all you Browns :) I hope you have a good week!

Love your brother,
Elder Bryton Dane Shinkle




No comments:

Post a Comment