Monday, May 12, 2014

Relief Society President ;) May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014
Well this one is gonna be on the short side as well because of the opportunity that I did have to talk with you all yesterday. As you are all aware, just a little while after I got done skyping with you, I was still just chillin' on Sister Dailey's couch and I got a text from President. I definitely was not expecting the message that came, because the leadership calls usually come out on Saturday mornings. Not this one. There was a wave of emotions and thoughts that came to my head when I read it. I did accept the call of course. Now within the past few hours, I have learned that I will have a District full of sister missionaries. As far as I know, Elder Reynolds and I will be the only Elders. Hence the title of this email. ;) That is unofficial, but that is the news I have received as of now. So don't hold me to that.

As for Sister who has been in this area for nearly a year. She is now out. She will be heading to Ely on Wednesday. Other than that, not too many drastic changes within my zone from the others I have talked to.

As for Lindi, I will keep her in my prayers for sure. That is no fun...I mean not that I can really remember when I was in her position, but I can imagine. I thank you for all the prayers that you all offer in my behalf. I am gonna need them now more than ever as I am taking on this responsibility. It makes me anxious. I also appreciate all the prayers that you offer for my investigators. They are a huge reason why I am more than happy to stay in this area. I love them to death :)

I think that is all I have for now. If you have any more questions. You can shoot them my way. I should be on for a little while longer, so I will try to answer :)

I love and miss you guys like crazy! I hope you all have an awesome week!

Love
Your Son
Your Brother
Elder Bryton Dane Shinkle :)

So this was like...the after after picture of the wing challenge. Wearing my crown. Looking all happy. I have to get the other pictures from the other missionaries in my zone..so they will come at a later date. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment