Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Last of the MTC

Here are a few more pictures from the MTC before I jumped into the mission field...




Mom and Dad drove me up to Provo.  We were able to stay with my aunt Sherra.  We spent a little bit of time at Temple Square in Salt Lake with one of Dad's old mission buddies, Elder Cabral.  My cousins Kristi, Chase, Shayla, Samantha, Chayne, and Brittney took me bowling and then out to dinner at Red Robin.  Chase paid for me to go bowling and Chayne bought my dinner.

The next day I reported to the MTC at 1:00.  Before Mom and Dad dropped me off we had to do some last minute shopping because I realized I didn't have a towel.  We also bought a sketch pad and some pencils.  We ate lunch at a noodle place.  I had a small bowl of Macaroni & Cheese.  I was so nervous I was shaking.

I froze in Provo...

...met lots of new friends.  It's amazing how quickly you can make friends when you spend so much time with people every day.







I really liked my branch presidency at the MTC...



 ...and playing with light sabers.


I learned how to work in a companionship with Elder Anderson...


 And got to work with some awesome teachers, one of which is in Vocal Point (BYU's a capella group).

No comments:

Post a Comment