Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Happy-Sad Occasion...Maybe More Happy.

Wow...It is Summer time. Officially. All I can say is thank goodness. Somehow I managed to survive my Junior year. I am now a SENIOR! WHOA! This past year has been pretty eventful...all kinds of things have happened. Like me becoming an uncle to the most awesome little nephew EVER. I also managed to get a job in the rough economy, which helped a lot. Today was the last day at school, and at work at the elementary school. It was happy, but also a sad occasion. First of all I am happy that I do not have to wake up in the wee-hours of the morning, get to school, do school work, drive, vacuum for 3 hours, drive some more, walk in my house, do homework, get to sleep, repeat. THANK GOODNESS. However, I am sad that I won't be seeing lots of my friends everyday anymore. I am happy that I won't have to strap on my vacuum and suck up, sand, paper, etc. However I am sad that I won't get to see all the little kids works of art, mis-spelled words, etc. They gave me a good laugh. I did get another job though so that is good. Over the summer you will be able catch me washing windows at least a couple times a week. Woohoo!

All in all though, this was a good year. I think the 26th is a good day. School ended on the 26th this month. Which also happens to be 11 months after I met a person I am really close to now. Crazy. Anyways, I would just like to say that I hope everyone has a fabulous summer. Whatever you may be doing. Me...well...you know. You will catch me on my Mormon Boy Swag. Life is good!

1 comment: