Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dear Sister January 28, 2013

Jeri Lin!

My mission has truly been a blast thus far. As you can tell. It is pure awesomeness. I can't even imagine what it will be like serving a couple mission. For one, your companion is your best friend and you know you already love them, so that is a bonus. But I am excited for that in the future as well :)

It is also good to hear that baby Brown is doing well. I honestly like the name Trekker for a boy, but if I think of any more or hear some good ones, I will let you know.

Haha I think gardens are just weird in general. From what I have heard and experienced anyways. I am glad work is going well, even though the ER is not your favorite. I could never do that.

Thank you for your anology. I honestly think that is what a lot of the work we do here in Sparks. It is good though. I really enjoy it. As you may see in my pictures. I love and miss ya big sis.

Love
Elder Bryton Dane Shinkle



 "Swag Turnt Up" is Elder Chatterton

No comments:

Post a Comment