Monday, June 11, 2012

A Little Experiment...

Ok...so many of you may know that I really enjoy art and design. I love to get my creative juices flowing...and one way I do that is by designing t-shirts. However, I have never had any of them actually printed. So...I got to thinking...why not print my designs myself? Here's the catch though...it costs money to do things like that.

So my experiment...today I have been steaming away coming up with new designs for my experiment that I like to call, Renown Republik.. now..no making fun. I want to see if it would be worth it to create my own line of t-shirts and I have a couple if sample designs. Now, I need feedback. Would you, my readers, be interested and willing to buy them? I need feedback on this one...so please...comment...let me know what you think. You can even message me on Facebook. Or get at me on Twitter, @bshinks. Please and thank you! :) 



4 comments:

  1. If you made a really awesome "I love Elder Shinkle" shirt that I could wear while you're on your mission and if all proceeds went to your mission fund, I would buy them for my whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well all proceed are going to my mission, this is a way to earn a little extra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definately like that it is going toward your mission! I have liked some of your other designs better for ME then this one but I could see chase wearing this one and I bet he would be willing to support your business as much as I would! I Do like the logo though for sure :) If you put any more designs up I will be more then happy to give you feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristi! I just put some more up...maybe a few more that will fit YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete